Terms & Conditions
These conditions apply to exclusion of customer’s conditions of purchase.
They can only be varied by the company in writing
1.1 ‘Company’ - means Cheddar Water Ltd Trading as Watermarket.co.uk
1.2 ‘Buyer’ - means the person who buys or agrees to buy the goods from the Company.
1.3 ‘Conditions’ - means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document.
1.4 ‘Delivery Date’ - means the date specified by the Company when the goods are delivered.
1.5 'Goods’ - means the articles which the Buyer agrees to buy from the Company.
1.6 ‘Price’ - means the price for the Goods, packing and insurance.
- Supplies must be paid for in full before goods are dispatched, or as arranged, except that upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the Company’s insolvency is involved payment will become due immediately.
- Prices will be those ruling at date of despatch. Prices are subject to fluctuation without notice, but every effort will be made to advise price changes in advance. The Price is exclusive of VAT which shall be due at the rate ruling on the date of The Company’s proforma invoice.
- Title to Goods:
4.1. The title to the goods shall remain vested in the Company until payment in full of the selling price and shall not pass to the customer until such payment has been received by the Company.
4.2. The title of the goods shall remain vested in the Company and shall not pass to the customer until all other monies due and owing by the Customer to the Company have been paid.
4.3. Until such payment has been made the Customer shall store the goods in a warehouse or other suitable premises in such a manner and they shall be readily identifiable at all times as the property of the Company and until such payment has been made the Company or its agent may (without prejudice to its other rights) recover the goods and may enter the said warehouse or premises for this purpose.
4.4. In the event of a sale of the goods of any part thereof by the Customer prior to payment in full of the price, the Customer shall be and is hereby appointed Trustee in respect of the proceeds of such sale and as such shall hold the same in a fiduciary capacity for the Company.
4.5. Notwithstanding the foregoing sub clauses all goods shall be at the Customer’s risk upon delivery at the Customer’s specified address and nothing contained in such sub clauses shall entitle the Customer to return the goods or postpone payment for the goods.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the Buyer’s nominated address on the delivery date. The Buyer shall make arrangements necessary to take delivery of the goods when they are tendered for delivery.
- The Goods will be delivered either on pallet(s) or parcel(s) to a ground floor external door, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to organise disposal of the pallet(s) or parcel(s).
- Customers will be invoiced for goods delivered. The Buyer must note any claim for shortages of goods and/or damage to Goods in transit on the delivery note. The Buyer should further confirm such claims in writing to the Seller within 3 working days of delivery to addresses in the UK and Irish Republic and within 7 working days of delivery for Goods delivered elsewhere.
- Nothing contained in these conditions will give the Customer the right to return the goods to the Company.
- Warranties and liability. All warranties, conditions and representatives in the respect of the goods are hereby expressly excluded and the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use, application or storage of such goods. Without prejudice to the above, the seller will be prepared to consider claims concerning the quality of the goods provided that such claims are notified to the Seller in writing within seven days of the receipt of the goods by the Buyer (or the Buyer’s agent) and are limited to the value of the invoice value of goods. The water has a six to eighteen month use by date (depending on product type) from date of bottling from Watermarket.co.uk. These conditions are imposed on us by the Spring. No guarantees are covered on water life whatsoever. The Seller does not guarantee the suitability of the goods for any specific purpose.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from events beyond its control and including therein, but without prejudice to such generality, strikes or trade disputes (whether or not involving the Company), difficulty in obtaining raw materials or fuel interruption.
- The contract will be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.